Wednesday, November 27, 2013

HELLBENDERS Finally Receives Release Date! Blu-Ray and DVD on February 18th!


I love, love, love me a good horror/comedy. A lot of people hate them, but there's something special about laughing your ass off while people are mercilessly butchered that just warms the heart. If you've seen Tucker & Dale vs. Evil or The Cabin in the Woods then you can probably relate to what I'm saying, as I don't know anybody who disliked either of those films. 

You've probably seen me mention this one on here before, I have been very excited to get my hands on this one (same with Bad Milo, however I've been too lazy to rent the damn thing from Amazon), but Hellbenders is coming to 3D Blu-Ray and HD DVD on February 18th, 2014! I have loved everything I've seen about this movie thus far, it looks like an amazing mix between Bad Santa and The Exorcist

Directed by J.T. Petty and starring Clifton Collins Jr. (Pacific Rim), Clancy Brown (Cowboys and Aliens) and Andre Royo (HBO’s “The Wire”): “There are demons so terrible that no mortal man of God could successfully drive them back to Hell. The only option is for the exorcist himself to invite possession and then commit suicide, dragging along the demon to damnation – so the Augustine Interfaith Order of Hellbound Saints – or Hellbenders – was formed. A group of elite, highly-trained exorcists, they live in a constant state of debauchery so they will be ready to go to Hell at any moment. When an infernal Norse demon called BLACK SURTR escapes into New York City intent on cracking open the gates of Hell, the Hellbenders must use every ounce of their debauchery to battle the demon and save the planet from eternal damnation!

No comments:

Post a Comment